Replacing passenger side headlight radiator support bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beamin68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey everyone, I was in a minor collision, dented my passenger fender,
Broke my headlight and broke a plastic piece off my direct radiator support bracket that holds my right headlight in place. I took my headlight out, and I must have taken out about 7-10 screws some of which were very
Long to remove the bracket. The thing will not budge barely. I am missing something obviously or there are more screws that I cannot see unless I get under the truck. Does anyone have experience with this part or repairing it? I couldn’t find anything on YouTube and no articles on the topic online. Do you have to take the fender off to remove it?? Any thoughts or advice or instructions?? Thanks

WyattJames43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m trying to find the same answer kinda. I’m trying to replace my 2012 chrome front end with a 2018 Sport front end. I’ve found that I need to replace both headlight brackets on my radiator support but having no luck finding any info on it