Resolved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Built2Sap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 e torque
Hello all. New Dodge owner here. Recently traded in my 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 for the 2023 Dodge 1500 Built to Serve line. Recently noticed random 5 beeps/ chimes can be heard near the engine bay when standing outside. Mind you I have no key fob on me and the truck is off. I'm attaching a video because I actually caught it. If anyone knows what it is, I would appreciate your help. NOTE: I also sent it to the salesman and he ran it by their tech and they didn't know what it is and I would have to bring it in so they can try to identify it. In the meantime, Im hoping someone knows what it is. Thanks in advance.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
That post was just a teaser.

I would have to guess that his Rams settings are set to Alert when the FOB is within X amount of feet of the drivers door.

Although i would not want that alert, unless i was working under the vehicle & someone with the other FOB was approaching