Rumble Bee or Daytona GFX source?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff___H

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking to replace damaged lower ground effects on a 2004 Ram 1500 with the Rumble Bee package. Truck is currently in the body shop for a minor rear end collision. All of the original rear skirt pieces below the bumper was damaged. Dealer no longer shows any of these parts available. Also hoping to replace the front splitter, which is also discontinued.

Don't want fiberglass aftermarket kind of stuff. Have tried some painted soft parts suppliers online but keep hitting dead ends.

Max1329

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Magnum hemi
Looking to replace damaged lower ground effects on a 2004 Ram 1500 with the Rumble Bee package. Truck is currently in the body shop for a minor rear end collision. All of the original rear skirt pieces below the bumper was damaged. Dealer no longer shows any of these parts available. Also hoping to replace the front splitter, which is also discontinued.

Don't want fiberglass aftermarket kind of stuff. Have tried some painted soft parts suppliers online but keep hitting dead ends.
I've been seeing guys parting them out on eBay, I actually saw a rumble bee bed with all the trim peices on eBay a few days ago the guy is selling as a package but I imagine if you messaged him and offered him just for the body kit he would

Last edited:

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ebay will be your best friend on this one. Every once in a while you luck out on Craigslist (got my chin spoiler there).