Safety Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Damon7278

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a letter in the mail advising me that my ram has a recall on it to reprogram the power train control module and got a email from a dodge dealership advising me of a recall for the side airbag, has anyone got this, is this legit?

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I got a letter in the mail advising me that my ram has a recall on it to reprogram the power train control module and got a email from a dodge dealership advising me of a recall for the side airbag, has anyone got this, is this legit?
I took mine in for a oil change 2 weeks ago and they did the airbag update so that one is legit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

Call a dealer, they’ll tell you, just give them your vin. It’s legit.

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Download the “RAM Tool Box” app so you can set up a free account linked to your VIN. This will let you see all service completed on your truck as well as any valid recalls.

FiverPuller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
I am not so eager to have my Power Control Module "reprogramed". I payed $11,794.00 "extra" for 400 horsepower & 1000 foot pounds of torque!