Score!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dark Horse 2022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
Since I bought my 2022 Classic Crew Cab I've been wanting to swap to dual exhaust.

Yesterday I found a Hemi dual system (with polished black tips) taken off a 2020 Classic Crew Cab after only 15,000 km.

It was listed for $200 and only a 2-hour drive away. Needless to say, I immediately made the trip and grabbed it. :cool:

I believe all I need is the driver's side rubber isolator (Part #52103718AB).

My warranty clerk even said that she'll register the swap against my VIN and the exhaust will then be covered under my extended warranty. Bonus!

I'm not going to swap the rear bumper as I don't mind the look of the tips exiting below the bumper at all.

Can't wait to get this one crossed off the mod list.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Since I bought my 2022 Classic Crew Cab I've been wanting to swap to dual exhaust.

Yesterday I found a Hemi dual system (with polished black tips) taken off a 2020 Classic Crew Cab after only 15,000 km.

It was listed for $200 and only a 2-hour drive away. Needless to say, I immediately made the trip and grabbed it. :cool:

My warranty clerk even said that she'll register the swap against my VIN and the exhaust will then be covered under my extended warranty. Bonus!

I'm not going to swap the rear bumper as I don't mind the look of the tips exiting below the bumper at all.

You can always find a dual exhaust bumper on offerup .. i always run into them for less than $200 sometimes as cheap as $75 lol ...

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

If you decide you don't like the stock muffler,Flo Pro is in your backyard and they make some pretty decent mufflers.Years ago the Red Deer guys used to street race out around Blackfalds,i joined them a few times in my younger days,lol.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

Good find, you can turn around and sell yours too. The tips have plenty of adjustment to clear the bumper without cutouts and you can install it yourself fairly easily without a lift if your up to it.