Seat cover issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rlaman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all, has any of you ordered seat covers for your Ram? I have been having a hard time finding ones to fit. Ordered a set from Realtruck . Had a clerk order them with me over the phone. They came the other day and look to be exactly what i ordered. The only problem is the back seat cover. It is for a 60/40 seat. I specifically discussed this with the clerk as I have a one piece seat. Called them back and they dont have a listing for a one piece seat. Only 60/40s listed. WTF !! Any how I was wondering if any one else ran into this and how did you handle it. I would appreciate another view on this.

Thanks, Bob

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hello all, has any of you ordered seat covers for your Ram? I have been having a hard time finding ones to fit. Ordered a set from Realtruck . Had a clerk order them with me over the phone. They came the other day and look to be exactly what i ordered. The only problem is the back seat cover. It is for a 60/40 seat. I specifically discussed this with the clerk as I have a one piece seat. Called them back and they dont have a listing for a one piece seat. Only 60/40s listed. WTF !! Any how I was wondering if any one else ran into this and how did you handle it. I would appreciate another view on this.

Thanks, Bob

I would send everything back and find what you need elsewhere.

OP
OP
R

Rlaman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Hunter. Im in the process of doing that now.