Seat Covers "UPDATED"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
My Cover king Seat covers should be here this week, Already installed the rear seat but the front was delayed !
The ones I am changing are also Cover king, but a seam is splitting on the drives door side from dragging my butt lol
Plus I made a mistake and scrubbed the passenger cover with the plastic brush that comes on the can of upholstery cleaner , Hint Not a good idea lol
Plus I order gray first time and looks good but lighter the the interior trim, So this time went Black and Charcoal and blends in way better
My old covers are 6 y/o and 60k miles of my butt on them
Pic will follow over the weekend

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My Cover king Seat covers should be here this week, Already installed the rear seat but the front was delayed !
The ones I am changing are also Cover king, but a seam is splitting on the drives door side from dragging my butt lol
Plus I made a mistake and scrubbed the passenger cover with the plastic brush that comes on the can of upholstery cleaner , Hint Not a good idea lol
Plus I order gray first time and looks good but lighter the the interior trim, So this time went Black and Charcoal and blends in way better
My old covers are 6 y/o and 60k miles of my butt on them
Pic will follow over the weekend
How much of a pia to remove and throw in the wash machine ?

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
How much of a pia to remove and throw in the wash machine ?
IMO not too bad to install or remove !
The first time I in stalled them took me a little time and a couple of choice words but went well lol
The ones I have and am getting are Neo Supreme . Just picture a wet suit. They can be wiped down while installed but DO NOT use a scrub brush . Ask me how I know lol

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just wondering but do you also have heated seats? If Yes, have the covers limited any of the benefit of the heat?

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Just wondering but do you also have heated seats? If Yes, have the covers limited any of the benefit of the heat?
No Bun warmer on my seats . Butt ther is a small amount of padding on the seat covers so that may slow down the warming of the seat ! I would shoot a email to the manufacture and ask,

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Cant wait to see them @Rado
I have some pictures of my Older Coverkings .it may be in the album here. Let me look. Now to try and find the albums on here lol
Foound the album , They are in there, My new ones are the same brand just a darker gray.
full

full

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those look good Rado!

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Those look good Rado!
Thanks, Those are my Old Cover King Covers, 1 seam on the drivers side is split, and I messed up the passanger sea cover, So a good excuse to redo lol

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Bumping to remind you to post pics once you have the new set on!
LOL No problem, Got the drives side on yesterday. Was going to do passenger side today but it is raining and I do not have a garage :O But they are the same brand and style as before just Charcoal and Black so just the gray area is darker ! But I will do a Pic of the two colors side by side

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Bumping to remind you to post pics once you have the new set on!
FYI You can get sample pieces from them so you can compare the colors to the inside. But I will get a pic of the front and back seat tomorrow, And I will put the old set on one of the seats so you can see the color difference side by side
I did not finish today, 30* out :O

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Had a warm day and the rain held off for a bit so finally finished installing my New Coverking Seat covers !
My old Coverking covers had a split seam drivers door side and after removing the old covers found the black was lightly faded ! after 5 years !
If I charge these again I may try a different brand, But they fit well !
The pics are my old covers ,When weather is better Ill take current pics but other the the Charcoal color they look the same !

The Old Head Rest is Cover King Gray the seat cover is Cover King Charcoal

full
full

Old color head rest next to charcoal color inserts. The new covers

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 19
  • Seatg.jpg
    Seatg.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: