seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tictac

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 ram 2500, 2016 ram 2500, 2019 ram 1500
Engine
04 5.9L. 2016 6.9L 2019 hemi
hey guys, well got the seats out and new carpet arrived. looking at the seat fabric i think its time to replace, they are stained and drivers seat has a hole in it. can anyone advise me where i can get a set to replace the old ones, they a cloth and gray in color.

thanks
scott

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Lot of good reviews on 4th gen for Clazzio, they slide over your existing seat fabric. Katzkin leather is another option, that actually replaces your material but you want an installer to do that. Good luck.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I used clazzio on my old f150. Would recommend them to anyone with reservation. They are high quality and looked great. I was able to make mine two tone to match my interior. They also come with an extra 1/4” of memory foam on them so you seats are more comfortable. This extra foam and their made to look OEM style do make for a very snug fit that requires a lot of patience when installing. Took me like 3hrs to do front and rear in my old truck. Headrests where hardest part. Hands/fingers will be sore after but they looked amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
If it is a job you do not want to tackle look for a Auto Upholster in Ga. There are many . With your seats out I think you would save some labor $$$
I put Cover King Neo Supreme on mine, Fairly easy to install. Had mine about 3 years but the seam drivers door side is starting to split !

OP
OP
T

Tictac

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 ram 2500, 2016 ram 2500, 2019 ram 1500
Engine
04 5.9L. 2016 6.9L 2019 hemi
thanks for the info. i only want to replace the bottom seat covers not the whole seat. so i looked up my trim code to try and find it to go with the upper seat covers. my trim code is M9L5 which is tupe gray i believe but finding anyone with that color is like winning the lottery not going to happen. if i go to the dealership i think i will be paying over 250.00 per seat cover.

EricKBattleGround

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't know if you found what you are looking for. I just stopped by this forum as I am in the process of replacing the upholstery in my 2006 Mega Cab, and I'm looking for tech tips. My rear seat is done, and I have the cuts to prove it ;=O

SeatShop.com has CLOTH upholstery for the front seats for your 2004 - I don't know if that is the one you were referring to - and _might_ have upholstery for other years, too. They were recommended to me by a local auto upholstery shop. If I remember correctly, you can get "just" a seat bottom.

Unfortunately, for Mega Cab owners like me, rear seat cloth upholstery is getting as rare as hens' teeth, and if you're looking to replace cloth...it may not be possible. I have the khaki color seat upholstery in my 2006, and the seat bottom for the passenger side has been discontinued for ~8 years through Chrysler. SeatShop.com does not have cloth ANYTHING for the rear seat in the Mega Cab.