Sell the Wagon? Then what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corvette427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My stealer-ship wants to buy my truck back for $4K less than what I paid for it, 4 years ago!

Basically I have $58K in the truck (bought new in 2018), they are offering me $54K. 10,519 miles on it (mint).

Everyone tells me to do it! I like this truck, unique, not many folks have them around here and I like driving it.

Although I store it in the winter and really don’t drive it even if its’ going to rain, plus I put premium fuel in it,. Going to be expensive to drive this summer.

Not sure what to do, hence this post. LOL.

Mike

Attachments

• 47F52B9A-9D37-46E2-9ACB-3F1BA0B2E3A4.jpeg
    47F52B9A-9D37-46E2-9ACB-3F1BA0B2E3A4.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 42

jerry clements

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Power Wagon
It might make sense if your not going to replace it. It seems new vehicles are hard to come by. 6-8 month waiting lists for new trucks are very common. Additionally a new PW with the same options will sticker in the $70s.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Corvette427

Corvette427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
if you have to ask then sell it..I mean how much can you love driving it if you only put 2500 miles a year on it?
Western PA crappy weather one of the main reasons for why it sits…..

Lol! I have a buddy that puts 1000 miles per year on a Raptor. Everyone moves at a different pace.

I may just keep it, it’s paid off and like I said,, I enjoy it.

Thanks!

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Winter is when we can't be without our Power Wagon out in Western Colorado and Wyoming. Unfortunately, premium gas is less energy than the 85 Octane gasoline that my Power Wagon consumes and so it gets the best which is the 85. Around here Power Wagons aren't unique. The only thing better is a back hoe with chained up tires or a snow cat. Otherwise Power Wagons with all 4 tires chained up and the lockers engaged is the only vehicle that's factory equipped to save your behind. If you don't need it, then sell it to someone who does.

Our diesel 4x4 stuck in snow last winter's cold without front and rear lockers some 6 miles from home,

image_1640732658032.jpeg

Last edited:

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Winter is when we can't be without our Power Wagon out in Western Colorado and Wyoming. Unfortunately, premium gas is less energy than the 85 Octane gasoline that my Power Wagon consumes and so it gets the best which is the 85. Around here Power Wagons aren't unique. The only thing better is a back hoe with chained up tires or a snow cat. Otherwise Power Wagons with all 4 tires chained up and the lockers engaged is the only vehicle that's factory equipped to save your behind. If you don't need it, then sell it to someone who does.

Our diesel 4x4 stuck in snow last winter's cold without front and rear lockers some 6 miles from home,

View attachment 491485
The black soot on the snow cracks me up haaaaaaa

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Judging by your picture you are not strapped for cash so to speak…i would sell it to them and order up a brand new one (if you like it as much as you say). They are a whole new animal with the 8 speed. I reckon you would only like it a lot more.

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Judging by your picture you are not strapped for cash so to speak…i would sell it to them and order up a brand new one (if you like it as much as you say). They are a whole new animal with the 8 speed. I reckon you would only like it a lot more.
That’s a pretty car apartment