Shop Dog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Hah! Love it! I'm gonna have to strap something like that onto my little guy! I just need to hope another dog doesn't roll by cuz he'll take off and scatter my tools all over the neighborhood....

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I have a shop snake... I've had to chase this little bugger out twice now... I have NO idea of where it is getting in... It apparently has a love affair with my air compressor hoses, it was curled up with them both times I found him... LOL At least with it around I don't have to worry about rats!

IMG_6044.JPG

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have a shop snake... I've had to chase this little bugger out twice now... I have NO idea of where it is getting in... It apparently has a love affair with my air compressor hoses, it was curled up with them both times I found him... LOL At least with it around I don't have to worry about rats!

Take the snake any day over rats chewing up everything!

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L

View attachment 162554

Kill it quick

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Why on earth would you kill it........

2016 1500 Outdoorsman 4X4 5.7L

I hate snakes. I was in S.Korea and a huge black snake slithered across me and my rifle during a training exercise. That was back in 1992.
Team Spirit 92. USMC

Then back in 2011 I was bitten by a copperhead in my yard
Kill them all and set out a rat trap or get some outside cats.

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I hate snakes. I was in S.Korea and a huge black snake slithered across me and my rifle during a training exercise. That was back in 1992.
Team Spirit 92. USMC

Then back in 2011 I was bitten by a copperhead in my yard
Kill them all and set out a rat trap or get some outside cats.

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon
Understandable. Unfortunately there was a soldier out of Fort Sill that died from a rattlesnake bite in the Mountains by the base.
But we do have have pet snakes in our family. Love 'em!

And allow me to thank you for your service! Big place in our family's heart for our service men and women! [emoji631]

2016 1500 Outdoorsman 4X4 5.7L

OP
OP
KnurledNut

KnurledNut

SemperFi
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love the pic, but what could you possibly be working on under there with those tiny little wrenches?...
Is that a 10mm I see?

Actually ignition wrenches. The photo was staged. Usually he just lays on my belly when I work. He only weighs 6 pounds, can't handle a lot of weight.

Jesserod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum 4.7
Good looking. To bad not a rattle pie make one hell of a Bar BQ. Nothing like a good rattle pie, good pot of cowboy beans, home made biscuits , fried taters and good hot cup of coffee or tea. Hell even a good cold BEER and a shot of JB.

DURASPANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Years ago had a snake lover friend move to texas. When he'd take a month vaction to come back home. He would release ten rattlers in his shop and paid a guy to stop by once a week and toss a few rats through mail slot in door to keep them from leaving. Suited up when he got back to round them up. Dude was crazy when he lived here he'd catch every copperhead he could find to feed his king snake. He never had problems with thieves though. LoL

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
This is Buddy our Jack Russell but after 16 years we had to put him down 2 mo ago. But we loved him and he went everywhere including hanging in the garage.
Unfortunately my digital pics were lost but I do have this one from his last trip in Nov 19.

Screenshot_20191125-214735_Instagram.jpg