Show me your LED flood lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
It's an immense help! I live in the real countryside, so when it's dark, it's really dark! In fact, on my 5th Gen, which has the factory LED lights, the reverse are pitiful and the reverse camera was rendered useless! I added the VLED and it was a game changer and works great!

I know some folks had a keyboard exercise in debating camera flare with the VLED. I prefer real-world data, and doing such there is no flare. The chipset is not omni-directional and has a rather straight cast. I actually took out the LED bulbs I had in my 4th Gen's reverse lights after adding the VLED because those bulbs did cause camera flare.

I just purchased the VLEDS license plate reverse light on Friday and it was delivered Monday. Site is having 20% off sale so I got it for $80 shipped. I installed it on another vehicle which needed backup light help immensely and gotta say it’s bright has heck. $100 worth I don’t think so but $40-50 would be a decent price. It’s still made in China. Overall it does work, I didn’t put it on my ram so I have no comment on flare.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
The same Rigids JB1 has, put in bumper. They are small, but powerful.

20191001_194028.jpg

20191001_193057.jpg