Slight wobble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tysoncrosby21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2004 hemi sport, when I picked it up from the dealer the right front was mismatched from the rest of the tires. The truck had a slight wobble in it when starting at low speed up to about 20 mph, and then it disappeared and started again over 65. I have watched videos of the "death wobble" and this is certainly not it.

I assumed it was the mismatched tire and thus today I bought a fresh right front to match the rest of them. The truck still has the slight wobble when starting and when going 65+, it rides just fine anywhere between. It also pulls slightly to the right when I let off the wheel but not when I apply the brakes hard.

Any ideas?

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Get them aligned and balanced. The death wobble can only happen on solid axles I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tysoncrosby21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The place that put the new tire on balanced the fronts, do I need to have a 4 wheel balance and alignment done?