SLT to Lone Star Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamblinRod

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 CC LB 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
911 Mirror is plug and play you just need the correct wire harness that plugs in by the dash speaker on the right and runs up the pass. A pillar then across the headliner to the mirror.

You cant add factory front and rear park assist unless you're willing to drop $2K on wiring harnesses and strip the WHOLE truck wiring harness' and replace them. Then you would need to get the extension pig tails that run between the sensors and the chassis harness. Then you would need the 3 control boxes for the sensors, along with the control panel for under the radio that has the buttons to turn them off and on. Best bet would just get 2 sets of aftermarket sensors, or do a front and rear camera and run the customtronix software to enable them on the 8.4. You'll also have to grease alot of palms or have contacts at chrysler corporate to get them to add the sales codes for the sensors.

Fog light wires "should" run to the black body connector behind the driver headlight in the engine bay, but fuse may not be there. Believe there is a thread somewhere on here about adding factory fogs.

EDIT: Sliding rear window Follow Rick Ram's Info

Source: I'm the only person I believe that has added factory parking sensors to a truck that is a lower trim and didnt come with them...
Resurrecting this dated thread. The OP was wanting front and rear parking sensors. I have the rear in my new Tradesman would like to add the front. Did you ever work up an add in harness to accomplish this?

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have got the body harness, or rather all the plugs needed to add to the parking harness sensors if Cuyler is making those- I am selling the plugs each if anyone needs a specific plug.

RamblinRod

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 CC LB 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I would really like to pursue installation of front park sense, even if it is an aftermarket system or can't be integrated with the touch screen.

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i am going to see about doing the rear, with a new bumper with holes in it and then maybe do the front - that front fascia on a sport if muy expensive :(