snowplow for a 2021 Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powerwagonbill

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 power wagon
Engine
Has anyone put a SnowEx plow on there 2021 pw yet ? I took mine off of my 2017 power wagon and right now there is no headlight harness that Storks in Pa has with out modifying a harness. Plow mount is not a problem and main harness is fine. Western plow products also work with this plow.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
The vast majority of Power Wagon readers on this forum appear to have NO INTEREST with snow. For those few of us whom live within the snowbelt (below), Canada, and Alaska this is good information.usnew.jpg

Last edited:

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Has anyone put a SnowEx plow on there 2021 pw yet ? I took mine off of my 2017 power wagon and right now there is no headlight harness that Storks in Pa has with out modifying a harness. Plow mount is not a problem and main harness is fine. Western plow products also work with this plow.
Did you mount one? I always thought the PW had too soft of springs to really accommodate a full-size plow?? Post some pics of you did it.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Heck yea…and on a 75th at that! Lookin good man, best of luck tracking down a harness…seems like it shouldn’t be too difficult.

rbmiles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
gas
Did you manage to keep the winch mounted? I have a fisher minute mount setup from a previous truck and all I hear is that I have to loose the winch if I want to mount it. I'd be willing to switch to the snowex if I get to keep the winch.

OP
OP
powerwagonbill

powerwagonbill

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 power wagon
Engine
Did you manage to keep the winch mounted? I have a fisher minute mount setup from a previous truck and all I hear is that I have to loose the winch if I want to mount it. I'd be willing to switch to the snowex if I get to keep the winch.
So this plow was on my 2017 PW I had to buy a new mount and headlight harness.Modified the mount to fit winch on.This brand is owned by the same corparation as Western and Fisher. Call Storks plows in Pa for what you need they are up to date and sell most brands. Pic of 17 truck same plow.

Attachments

• pw big storm at wash.jpg
    pw big storm at wash.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 10

rbmiles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
gas
Thank you Sir, I will reach out to them. PS. I like the white with black letters. Nice looking truck