Soft shells for rambox?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Utah Biker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all, I've done a bit of searching and haven't been very successful. I'm worried the answer is, "they don't exist" but hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction if they do.

Soft shell covers that are compatible with ramboxes. I'm finding that there just aren't a whole lot of options out there for rambox compatible... anything really. It's mostly custom fab stuff, from what I can see.

Anyone know if soft shells compatible with raboxes exist??

Firetruck41

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 Mega Cab Hemi 5.7
If you are talking about a Softopper, I haven't found any that work with the Ram box. When I was searching for a Ram last year, that is something I researched, as I wanted a Softopper or similar for whatever truck I purchased. I had to rule out any Rams with the Ram Box.
www.softopper.com

OP
OP
U

Utah Biker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you are talking about a Softopper, I haven't found any that work with the Ram box. When I was searching for a Ram last year, that is something I researched, as I wanted a Softopper or similar for whatever truck I purchased. I had to rule out any Rams with the Ram Box.
www.softopper.com

I called Softopper and they confirmed this. Additionally, they said there aren't any plans to make a softopper compatible with Ramboxes at all :(

Firetruck41

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 Mega Cab Hemi 5.7
I was racking my brain to figure out how to jerry rig one, but I am not creative enough to figure that one out! Had to pass on a couple trucks that had the boxes. It worked out for me in the end. I got a great deal on a truck I am happy with. First mod was a softopper a couple days after I got the truck.:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990