Sold Uconnect 8.4 UCQ 4C for my Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I found one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bloup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems I’m contacted by members with 0 post with questionable intentions... anybody else seeing this from wanted add?

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems I’m contacted by members with 0 post with questionable intentions... anybody else seeing this from wanted add?

All the time. If the insist they have a friend who has what you are looking for or to call them or email them directly. It’s more than likely fraud.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Figured I’d start here before calling salvage yards. I’m in Canada near Ottawa.
PM me if you have one or have a lead on one.

Thank you

I'm thinking I have what you are looking for. My 19 classic has an 8.4 non-nav, with Android Auto & carplay. I'm going to be pulling it out soon to replace with an aftermarket deck. I'm in Sudbury area

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

Very common on all forums. They browse the wanted ad's and happen to have just what you are looking for, at a great price no doubt. Scammers every time.

I never buy unless it's an established member. And please report them to the admins so they can ban them.

Status
Not open for further replies.