Soon to be new PW owner... Warranty Q's.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jambbii

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered a new PW a few weeks ago. What kind of issues are everyone have with the 17/18 models? From what I have dug up people are dealing with ram box and fender flare problems. I did not order the boxes because I figure they would die here in Az.

Thanks,

Josh

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Hill descent control isn’t working in any 2018 2500 and there’s currently no fix. That’s the only widespread issue I’ve discovered.

OP
OP
J

jambbii

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hill descent control isn’t working in any 2018 2500 and there’s currently no fix. That’s the only widespread issue I’ve discovered.

Thanks! I am assuming this is a computer issue?

scoutpappa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 dodge power wagon
Engine
Tranny shift issues with a re-learn at the dealership (did help) as well as the box and flare issues. IMO modern vehicles with learning software will always be an issue with me in Houston and the type of traffic (read stop and go bumper to bumper) I deal with daily. If the algorithm was a human it would probably just be saying WTF when I commute.