Speech recognition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYRAM19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought a '22 RAM 2500 Big Horn. For some reason, the speech recognition keeps “going off” and asking me what I want. This happens a lot, especially when the song by Bob Seger, Turn The Page, is playing, and without me pressing the button. Can i disable the speech recognition feature? Thank you. kj

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I say this seriously, how many times are you listening to this specific song that you've identified the song as a pattern?

LemmysDad

Chairman of the bored.
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 RAM Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Turn off voice recognition in settings. Unless you’re inadvertently hitting the “voice” button on the steering wheel.

OP
OP
M

MYRAM19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just noticed it with this song, but it does it on others also. Wasn't sure if there was a software update. Thank you for responding though.

clay282

Black Betty had a child... named Betty White
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Clock spring going out? Not one of those things that happens all at once, just slowly. Does it only happen when the wheel is moving or you’re using other buttons?