Speed adjusted volume

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon Harvey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have had 2 different 2019 ram 1500 limited trucks and have been in constantly to have issues fixed. I want to say a total number of radio swaps is 5. The speed adjusted volume used to work but now doesn’t did the software get changed or did they remove the speed adjusted volume? And has anyone had issues with screen dimming while driving? Fwd collision going off by itself and braking? What about auto ride height not working or auto heated seat and steering wheel. I was just sitting in the lounge at the dealership for the second time this week and was just told the radio will have to be replaced again so 3 radios in approx. 7 months and now a steering wheel as well. It was at the shop last month 3 times for almost a month

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hi @Jon Harvey, we certainly regret to hear about these concerns you've experienced with your truck! We would like you to know that our team is available to you for support during these situations. As your advocate, we would be happy to work alongside your dealer during future servicing visits. Please do not hesitate to send us a private message for further assistance.

Kathryn
Ram Cares

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
I have had 2 different 2019 ram 1500 limited trucks and have been in constantly to have issues fixed. I want to say a total number of radio swaps is 5. The speed adjusted volume used to work but now doesn’t did the software get changed or did they remove the speed adjusted volume? And has anyone had issues with screen dimming while driving? Fwd collision going off by itself and braking? What about auto ride height not working or auto heated seat and steering wheel. I was just sitting in the lounge at the dealership for the second time this week and was just told the radio will have to be replaced again so 3 radios in approx. 7 months and now a steering wheel as well. It was at the shop last month 3 times for almost a month

LEMON Law time?

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yikes... is there another dealership you can try to work with near by? Think I'd be questioning if the one you're going to knows what the hell they're doing...

bartsoasis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I am having an issue in my 2014 ram , the speed sensing volume even though it's off in the settings, it keeps adjusting the volume up and down while driving, I was wondering if I have a parts that has gone bad in my radio to cause this, very annoying, please help!

Mkel2010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
The speed sensing volume in my 2019 Limited hasn't worked since day one. There was a software update before the pandemic that fixed it for the first drive after picking it up and then it quit again. For a short time after that, I would go over a bump and the sound would get loud for a second and then go back to the current setting. I'm willing to bet there is a module in the system somewhere that is defective, but at this point it's not worth trying to fix for me.