Spiked black nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Have any thoughts on these? Maybe even some pics?

I think they might be cool and different. I know I want black lug nuts and I've seen spiked ones online and on tons of semis.

Thx

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I would say for a truck you'd take to the local car shows or stuff like that, yeah, it would be cool. In a practical sense I would think they would be a pain in the ass. And if you forgot they were there, hope you don't catch a pant leg and rip holes in your clothes... :p

OP
OP
P

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I would say for a truck you'd take to the local car shows or stuff like that, yeah, it would be cool. In a practical sense I would think they would be a pain in the ass. And if you forgot they were there, hope you don't catch a pant leg and rip holes in your clothes... :p
I have 3 girls and never really thought about that lol.

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Semi trucks have caps, unfortunately they are bigger than our lugs. Maybe just maybe they'll fit.

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Screams 'steal me!' IMO.
I wouldn't want to come out to see 4 bare studs and one wheel lock on each corner, would make for a very bad day.

OP
OP
P

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Screams 'steal me!' IMO.
I wouldn't want to come out to see 4 bare studs and one wheel lock on each corner, would make for a very bad day.

I did think about them being stolen but man those things are long lol.

Nice to be able to read others thoughts...

OP
OP
P

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
There’s a guy that has some on a dusky. They look stupid as hell.

They look cool on semis and deep dish wheels they give a little pop but on stock or wheels without a lip they might be too much i guess.

Nick14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Unfortunately, in today's society, I see a lawsuit. Parking lot, people not watching where they are going... I do think they look nice on a Semi rolling down the road. Nick

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Unless you are 16, and just got hired to be in a remake of “The Wraith”, then I’d say no .... All of the real reasons posted above as well .... Lol .... It’s good to be a creative and original thinker ..... But sometimes, ya just gotta let that thought go, and wait for the next one .... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk