Spohn adj panhard installed rides worse.. wth lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put my spohn bar on this morning, got the axle centered best i could eyeball drove it around, scraping the gas tank heat shield. Got it adjusted this afternoon, couldn't get the shield to bend, but adjusted the bar til it doesnt seem to scrape. Wheels look even enough. Got out on the highway, 50-70 wobble is a lot more pronounced than before. Since im using the belltech kit with the relocation bracket should i take it off and just use the panhard bar? I know the control arm brackets are a fix all, but im trying to get by til my funds are up. Here's some pics, let me know if something looks wrong. Appreciate the help

20180912_153922.jpg

20180912_153307.jpg

20180912_153300.jpg

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na
I would measure to be sure. Geaux Tigers!

OP
OP
abouttobeglue

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Atom, you an LSU fan? Should be a good game this weekend, hope it's a good old slug fest and not one of those 100 pt games
WAR EAGLE

Gary's Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I cut my shield w/ tin snips to center the axle left to right & not scrape. I'm telling ya....you are fighting a loosing battle w/ rearend wobble until you get the Illicit brackets. Been there bud....lol

You still need the Belltech panhard bracket to keep the panhard bar as level as possible so dont take that off.

Helpful tip dont tq the bolts or set the panhard bar w/o the truck being on the ground. Dont know if you did that or not but just a tip

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na
Atom, you an LSU fan? Should be a good game this weekend, hope it's a good old slug fest and not one of those 100 pt games
WAR EAGLE

Yes. Lsu alumnus, notice your AU plate. It should be an exciting game.