Sprint booster throttle booster questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Commander 06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so I just bought a Sprint booster and I feel absolutely no difference between the modes from stock to sport +9 or race +9 .. did I get a bad unit? Or did I get ripped off?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hard to say as we havent seen anyone else get one of these. Everyone usually goes for the Pedal Commander. If you dont feel any difference it must be a bad unit. If you would like to see if you can return it and just get a refund. Then grab yourself a proven product, the Pedal Commander here
https://gotexhaust.com/c-1183830-pe...l-commander-throttle-response-controller.html

Use promo code PC5 for a discount and FREE shipping!

OP
OP
Commander 06

Commander 06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was Leary of getting the pedal Commander be cuz all of the research I have done seems like 1 out of 10 people had problems with the PC with check engine light came on and no shop sold on local to me and my luck it would throw a light on me I went with Sprint booster main shop is vary close to me and vary few people have issues .. but me cuz that's my luck... I gave them a call and they worked out my issue they were vary helpful it seem I just did not have it dialed in right and thire unit has a learning curve to it where it has to learn your factory petal first they told me to give it a day or two to learn which I have done and they walked me through all the setting to get mine dialed in and it is much better now

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's nice to see people that stand behind their products. Glad you got it figured out
Jay