STAGMAN's Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stagman

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thats a bummer. truck still looks very sharp though!

Thanks. I love this truck. Got an email this morning for discount on the Chrome fender trim and found a great deal on the OEM Chrome mounlding. My just pull the trigger today, if I catch the mistress of finance in a good mood :naughty: Happy Thanksgiving to ME!

OP
OP
Stagman

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. I love this truck. Got an email this morning for discount on the Chrome fender trim and found a great deal on the OEM Chrome mounlding. My just pull the trigger today, if I catch the mistress of finance in a good mood :naughty: Happy Thanksgiving to ME!

Well, I pulled it off!! Had to do all the cooking for Thanksgiving, but I now have packages on the WAY. Seemed like a fair trade to me.:birgits_tiredcoffee

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
lookin' good!!

OP
OP
Stagman

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally Using Photobucket

Gonna Try to load a pic using PB. Wish me luck

:flipthebird:

Ok, I'm an idiot I guess. Every time I tried I either got invalid file or File too large. What is the trick?

OP
OP
Stagman

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
One last time and if this doesn't work, I'm deleting the account. Couldn't get it to work for my new sig pic either.

edit: Worked but Gee Whiz boys and girls, sure had to shrink it down. Obviously I'm not doing something right

Attachments

• 100_1370-2.jpg
    100_1370-2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
If your using photobucket, upload to photobucket then when you go to the picture it'll give you a drop down the has the URL,email/IM code, HTML code and the IMG code
You can copy and past the IMG code directly here which is the easiest way(you can copy the direct link/URL and use the IMG tool here, yellow box with mountain, when you click you'll get a pop up that you past the URL into, I use it when I'm using images from facebook)

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
^^^
what he said. I use the img tag. for your sig, I had trouble with that too and Luke had to fix it for me...LOL

OP
OP
Stagman

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If your using photobucket, upload to photobucket then when you go to the picture it'll give you a drop down the has the URL,email/IM code, HTML code and the IMG code
You can copy and past the IMG code directly here which is the easiest way(you can copy the direct link/URL and use the IMG tool here, yellow box with mountain, when you click you'll get a pop up that you past the URL into, I use it when I'm using images from facebook)

Well as you can see above, I pasted the IMG code directly to the body of the message. Nothing. Where is this IMG tool you speak of?

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
I don't know what you mean by nothing as I can see it.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
We're the only two on this thread, sure you're not losing it :roflsquared:?

OP
OP
Stagman

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We're the only two on this thread, sure you're not losing it :roflsquared:?

Well, I am taking 12 Vicadin a day for my back....Draw your conclusions :) :roflsquared: Gotta leave here shortly for the surgeon to see what they are going to do. Old Age is so wonderful

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Swap it out. Just put the IMG code in your sig rather than uploading one.

OP
OP
Stagman

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Think I got now. Hmm and I thought I knew everthing!