Steering binds turning left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLA_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, I've done some searches, but haven't really found and actual solutions, so I created an account to ask...
When my truck gets warm - after driving for a few hours, there is a noticeable binding in the steering only while gradually turning left like following a left bend in the road. It's like it sticks and I have to use extra force and there is a noticeable give to get the truck going straight again. It's very random, but only while hot, I've never experienced it when cold.

2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7
No Lane Assist
Tires rotated every 5K

First noticed 6 months after purchase from new. Usually startles me when it happens, so I haven't got in on film yet, warranty expiring soon, want to get it fixed. Some of suggested steering box, others suggested it's the ground power steering issue which I don't think it is... if I were to guess, maybe whatever lubricant they are using gets real thin when hot causing some biding? Heck.. I don't know, so I figured I'd ask hoping to get some help.
Thanks