Stock Goodyear SRA tires replace or run 'em poll

Should I replace the new Goodyear SRA tires that came with my new RAM?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidmandudebro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine were crappy in the rain and worse in the snow. Lousy tire IMHO.

Replaced with 275/65r20 Pirelli Scorpion Plus A/T = AWESOME!

grumpygirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No issues with mine. ran flawless hauling a car from N. Carolina to Las Vegas. had them for 28k till i hit a curb and punctured the side wall ( construction crew had cut it off at a sharp edge and i caught it at 25 mph) replaced them with the exact same one and ran those for another 20k+. was on a gravel road that got pretty rough real quick and punctured the tread with a rock. tire was unpatchable so i upgraded to Toyo AT IIs. they still had about half life left till the wear bars.

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm on my 3rd Ram-'07, '11, '17- and I was getting 100k's (60k mi)out of them that's about 4-5 years of driving. I'm at a little over 50k on them now with 3 years on them. I drive like a white guy and I'm in Calgary AB where we get a ton of snow and I have never had any issues. Yes they are a inexpensive tire- $800 for all 4- but I have my regularly rotated and tire pressures checked. And driving in the rain has never been an issue for me. And no I'm not 25 either!! If I could find some Hellcat/Scatpak replica wheels then it would be a different story.........