Strut spacer question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m running eibach springs but looking at dropping them from the second notch back to the first notch to get my ride back. Currently I’m sitting at 2.5” lift and at the first notch it was 2” of lift. Would it be better to run a 1/2” strut spacer or a 1.5” strut leveling spacer. If anyone knows of a 1” lift spacer instead I’d be more apt to go for that vs the 1.5”. I’m also installing a heavier bumper. It’s 80-100lbs supposedly vs my stock sport bumper. So figuring about a 1/4” to 1/2” sag in the front plus down the road I’m throwing on a winch as well. Thinking the 1.5” strut leveling spacer plus my 2” lift springs would be better since it should help my ride. I’m only anticipating 3” of lift after all that is done. And yes I have upgraded upper control arms. Been riding around at 2.5” lift and just want another 1/2” out of it especially given that I’m adding front weight. Opinions? Not looking to spend money on a 4” lift yet. Looking at buying a house currently so full on lift is out of the question for now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
crazykid1994

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nevermind. I’m just doing the 1/2” spacer that way I don’t have to mess with the springs again