Sunglasses Holder on Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
Stupid question but I haven’t been in my truck in almost 4 weeks and it’s looking like next week sometime before I get it back and this question is driving me crazy.

I remember thinking that I thought it was silly that the Rams don’t have a sunglass holder. My 16 Big Horn didn’t have one so I wasn’t super surprised that my 19 Limited didn’t have one.

But here I am in this loaner Laramie and it has one. Did I miss it on mine? Or does the Laramie have a sunglass holder and not the Limited?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Stupid question but I haven’t been in my truck in almost 4 weeks and it’s looking like next week sometime before I get it back and this question is driving me crazy.

I remember thinking that I thought it was silly that the Rams don’t have a sunglass holder. My 16 Big Horn didn’t have one so I wasn’t super surprised that my 19 Limited didn’t have one.

But here I am in this loaner Laramie and it has one. Did I miss it on mine? Or does the Laramie have a sunglass holder and not the Limited?

I can't imagine there is not one in the limited. My laramie has one in the usual spot near the cab window controls and dome lights ( I don't have a sunroof, not sure if that would matter)
Surely if you pony up the extra dough they don't take something away...

OP
OP
dmalonecentral

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
I can't imagine there is not one in the limited. My laramie has one in the usual spot near the cab window controls and dome lights ( I don't have a sunroof, not sure if that would matter)
Surely if you pony up the extra dough they don't take something away...

I am thinking the same thing but I don’t have my truck available to me to check. But I can’t imagine that I missed it in the week or two I had it. I noticed it in the Laramie right away. Any out there with a 19 Limited that can confirm either way?

Dan B

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Two weeks of driving my 19 limited. Just found the sunglasses holder yesterday in the overhead.

OP
OP
dmalonecentral

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
Two weeks of driving my 19 limited. Just found the sunglasses holder yesterday in the overhead.

Thank you! So it is there? It must blend in really well because I couldn’t remember seeing it. Now if someone tells me that my 16 Big Horn had one and I had that truck for over 2 years I’m going to be pretty pissed. [emoji3]

Gillable

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
eco Diesel
2019 Limited. It is there, behind sunroof switches. It blends in seamlessly. Push to open.