Tested the ole 4wd today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I'm glad there was no water around for those light pods to get dunked in..

That looks fun though.
I just realized the way I want to paint my grille is the same way yours is. Looks good.

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm glad there was no water around for those light pods to get dunked in..

That looks fun though.
I just realized the way I want to paint my grille is the same way yours is. Looks good.

Ha I know right?

I'll probably keep the grill like this for a while or at least until I find a nice, reasonably priced one.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I know.

I'd like to get a dedicated vehicle just for wheeling soon. I'm surrounded by mountains and desert.
Thats what happened to me. Took my truck on some "jeep" trails.. After all the scratching, whining, creaking, and 3 wheelin.. Bought a 4runner a couple weeks later.

Now I dont give a **** if I roll it or not. Makes off roading much more fun when you dont have to worry about driving it to work the next day.

IMO

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats what happened to me. Took my truck on some "jeep" trails.. After all the scratching, whining, creaking, and 3 wheelin.. Bought a 4runner a couple weeks later.

Now I dont give a **** if I roll it or not. Makes off roading much more fun when you dont have to worry about driving it to work the next day.

IMO

Exactly.

I have a bunch of scratches(hard to see)just from going on some atv trails behind my house. My boy always wants to go offroad back there so I do it everynow and then.

But I ain't gots the deep pockets like a lot of the guys on here....can't afford to wheel my ram and risk breakin some **** lol.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't always wheel...but when I do....

I make sure all 4 windows are down so the inside gets thoroughly covered in ****.

Fml.

Yup.. I got a nice thick layer of dirt covering my dash from donuts in the dirt

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I could never live in AZ... I would wheel all day and own sooooooooooooo many guns. Man, it would be awesome. I would get fired as every day would be a "sick day"

My cousin moved out there a year ago, all they do is work, wheel, shoot, sleep, and repeat every damn day. It must be nice to have all that freedom....

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I could never live in AZ... I would wheel all day and own sooooooooooooo many guns. Man, it would be awesome. I would get fired as every day would be a "sick day"

My cousin moved out there a year ago, all they do is work, wheel, shoot, sleep, and repeat every damn day. It must be nice to have all that freedom....

Pretty much ya....we can ride our atvs and SxS on the roads too...so I just roll out of the garage and out to the desert after work.

I'm wayyy out west in az so me and the ole lady go shooting out by my house about 5 mins down I10.

It gets hot as balls but az has its perks that's for sure.

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Yeah the heat, and Scorpions are the only thing I would worry about if I moved out there. But id rather live with that then 75inches of snow, 75* one day 2* the next and the screwed up politicians up here and EVERYONE is an *******, I mean everyone.. You could smile at some one here and they would just stop and punch you in the **** because **** you its Massachusetts.. Hate this ******** state..