Tested the ole 4wd today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I could never live in AZ... I would wheel all day and own sooooooooooooo many guns. Man, it would be awesome. I would get fired as every day would be a "sick day"

My cousin moved out there a year ago, all they do is work, wheel, shoot, sleep, and repeat every damn day. It must be nice to have all that freedom....

****, that's all we do here in Louisiana. Except we play in mud.lol

OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
****, that's all we do here in Louisiana. Except we play in mud.lol

When I had my F250 I use to take that thing through every mud whole I could find.

It's the cleaning the huge chunks of mud from the under carriage after it's over..... why I won't do that anymore. It is fun though.

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I had my F250 I use to take that thing through every mud whole I could find.

It's the cleaning the huge chunks of mud from the under carriage after it's over..... why I won't do that anymore. It is fun though.

Agreed, I offroad on my quad bike quite a bit and the cleanup afterwards is a chore even on that lil' toy. I've taken to leaving the gunk on it if I'm going out a few times the same week and then taking the powerwasher to it at the end of the week

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
How did the Toyo RT's do? I am thinking they may be my next tire. I am loving the AT so far, but haven't tested much off road and want amore aggressive look.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rzrman328

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How did the Toyo RT's do? I am thinking they may be my next tire. I am loving the AT so far, but haven't tested much off road and want amore aggressive look.

Ehhh....they're alright. If you don't go offroad much You'll be good.

If I went offroad more like I use too I'd definetly go back to the Toyo m/t's over the r/t's.

I'm chompin at the bit for those pro's though lol

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
You mean swamp?

Well if you want to go way down south.lol
They have that mudfest somewhere in north LA that's awesome.

That's why I never could get a 4x4, I hate dirty vehicles.. lol

I love how people like to ride around with muddy trucks, once that stuff dries have fund cleaning that off..lol

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I love how people like to ride around with muddy trucks, once that stuff dries have fund cleaning that off..lol

Pretty easy with skills... hell man, idk what city you're in with your profile. My land in east Texas is about 2 hours from Shreveport so the mud I've seen is down around Houma.

Mbarclay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Awesome looking truck. Wish we had trails like that here