The Pedal Commander review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treau

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is a question for all the pedal commander peeps out there. What did you use to stick it on the dash. I tried the supplied Velcro and 4M van tape and it all seems to fall of in a few days. Don't really want to drill and screw. Any success?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to walmart and in the shoe section grab some shoe goo. I use it on RC cars all the time. it works great. sticks to anything and removes easy when not needed anymore. when trying to remove, do not try to pull or pry (it will not work), give it a twist and it will come off.

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
If you have a full center console you can run the wires behind the dash and through the pocket under the radio bezel.

6dbe5743c7b5e9db74e3919c9321116e.jpg

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Guess what just got handed to me by the postman!!!59b2b1d16c31e6316f5af8f2de61bd05.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Installation and test drive complete. To all who raved about this, thank you! It was so easy to install. And after test driving it in all the different modes, I've settled on sport 2. I went ahead and put it in sport+ 4 to test it out...lol... I just put my Mickey Thompson's on, and I don't wanna burn them off!! I couldn't be happier!! Thanks to this forum, and the massive participation in it, I decided this was something I needed to have. All I can say is, if you don't already have it...GET IT!!

Rampaige

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is my review of the PC. First off I would like to thank Nick@GotExhaust - Fast 3 day shipping and a nice discount......thank you sir! And I would also like to thank DRkNESS - I’ve been following this topic since he started it back in April and it really caught my attention because my truck (2013-Ram-5.7 Hemi-Crew Cab-Long 6.4 Bed-4wd) is a long and heavy beast with the 6 speed trans. Even with the 3.92 gears I found myself having to constantly smash the “go” pedal just to get it moving like a wanted! Once I was up to speed I was good, but just getting it there was half the battle lol! Well to make a long story short, after reading all these great reviews I finally saved up my lunch money and made the PC purchase lol. Installation was a breeze! I couldn’t be more happier with the outcome! I set it to Sport 2 and so far that’s where it’s staying. This is how a truck with a Hemi should get up and go when you want it too!

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Another happy customer!!
I think this was SINGLE BEST upgrade I made to my truck as of date! I love my Bully dog, k&n, and magnaflow exhaust but no single item made this much of a difference....
Nick@Getexhaust was HUGE help with help and questions I had. I will continue to recommend him and this product to others. Glad I passed the word on to a few of you!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Installation and test drive complete. To all who raved about this, thank you! It was so easy to install. And after test driving it in all the different modes, I've settled on sport 2. I went ahead and put it in sport+ 4 to test it out...lol... I just put my Mickey Thompson's on, and I don't wanna burn them off!! I couldn't be happier!! Thanks to this forum, and the massive participation in it, I decided this was something I needed to have. All I can say is, if you don't already have it...GET IT!!

This is my review of the PC. First off I would like to thank Nick@GotExhaust - Fast 3 day shipping and a nice discount......thank you sir! And I would also like to thank DRkNESS - I’ve been following this topic since he started it back in April and it really caught my attention because my truck (2013-Ram-5.7 Hemi-Crew Cab-Long 6.4 Bed-4wd) is a long and heavy beast with the 6 speed trans. Even with the 3.92 gears I found myself having to constantly smash the “go” pedal just to get it moving like a wanted! Once I was up to speed I was good, but just getting it there was half the battle lol! Well to make a long story short, after reading all these great reviews I finally saved up my lunch money and made the PC purchase lol. Installation was a breeze! I couldn’t be more happier with the outcome! I set it to Sport 2 and so far that’s where it’s staying. This is how a truck with a Hemi should get up and go when you want it too!

Another happy customer!!
I think this was SINGLE BEST upgrade I made to my truck as of date! I love my Bully dog, k&n, and magnaflow exhaust but no single item made this much of a difference....
Nick@Getexhaust was HUGE help with help and questions I had. I will continue to recommend him and this product to others. Glad I passed the word on to a few of you!
Thank you all for the business and giving your reviews. We appreciate the support!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sjtri

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Easiest install ever, no CEL, just have to zip tie the slack wire out of the way (wanted to test it out first). No regrets whatsoever. Feels like a new truck, settled on city+2/3.

Tried out sport and sport+ during a very light rain...I think I left half of my tires at the intersection.

Wife hasn't seen the truck yet...I'm just going to tell her it came with it...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ghost2013SCC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
91c0c08ea1f5737e63e08582870e6fc2.jpg

Just got mine in this evening, installed at went for a quick drive. Just played with City +1-4 and Sport +2. This little thing is insane! Feels like I got a new truck. Can’t wait to test the other settings.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
So I had to turn my pc off today because roads were wet and leaves everywhere. HONESTLY it sucked driving. Felt like it was running on 4 cyl. Lol it had such Pedal lag that I had to turn it back on before I went nuts! CAN NOT believe the difference that thing makes....love it!! If you don’t have one you don’t know what your missing. Wakes that Ram up RIGHT NOW!!!

Rampaige

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I had to turn my pc off today because roads were wet and leaves everywhere. HONESTLY it sucked driving. Felt like it was running on 4 cyl. Lol it had such Pedal lag that I had to turn it back on before I went nuts! CAN NOT believe the difference that thing makes....love it!! If you don’t have one you don’t know what your missing. Wakes that Ram up RIGHT NOW!!!

I feel you, I had to drive the wife’s car for the first time the other day and I kept “easing” the pedal like Im used to with the truck & PC and it sucked to say the least! I couldn’t wait to get back in my truck lol!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We have lots of customer that say the same thing. Once they use PC they have a hard time being with out it. It really is one of those things that unless you have used it, you really dont know what your missing

Selcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
So this can be used with a custom HemiFever tune? Or is this something the T1000 can do already?

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
So this can be used with a custom HemiFever tune? Or is this something the T1000 can do already?

Yes, you can use this with your custom tune. I run the same combo on my 2015 ram.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Yes many of our customers have both and prefer to run the PC along with the tune

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
Tune will have to be modified for pc commander,

SRR007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
OK, just got my pedal commander from Nick. If you look at the bottom of my post you will see what has been done. Quickest and easiest thing to install. If you can't do the install on this you shouldn't change your own oil. put it sport and 2 and went for a ride. Thought I was back in the old days when you could hear tire from you turbo400 with a shift kit. I actually hit 3rd gear at just about half throttle and heard the tire chirp. Can't wait till I blow the trans and do a whole lot of upgrading to that. Already working on a special engine to be announced next year. Oh is love it. Thanks again Nick for your help...