those that have tonneau covers, I have a Q...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mowin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 hemi
I looking for a tonneau cover. Not looking to brake the bank, but I also need a headache rack. So my question, is the bed rail along the cab covered up? I need it to be exposed to mount the headache rack. Not sure what rack im getting, but I really dont want a backrack as thats all I see around here.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Your probably going to have get one that sits flush with bed or inside the rails. Which are not cheap.

My tonneau pro sits on top covers more than half of the bed rails.

OP
OP
M

mowin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 hemi
I realize the tonneau cover has to sit inside the side rails to work with a headache rack, but it also cant cover up the bed rail along the cab. I'm looking at the access limited. According to backracks web site, it will work with there racks. So im thinking it may work with other brands of racks as well.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Check out Access covers as they have a lot of options for you when it comes to where the covers sit in regards to bed rails. Mine is just a classic one and it doesn't cover much of the rail.