Tirerack.com question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpmucha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m looking to buy tires and wheels from Tirerack.com and just looking for any any feedback from others that have bought from them wether good, bad or indifferent. Thanks.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
They are a well known company
at least as good as Discount or American Tire, or Firestone

What area of Connecticut are you in, there are others on this site that live in CT too & may have suggestions

When i was visiting back East, this tire shop went out of their way to get me back on the road, they are in Waterbury CT

RamRod37

2014 Ram 2500 HD 5.7 Hemi
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
yep done me good too bought my American racing Astrella 2 wheels & Michelin Defender 215/70/R15's for my 05 Lesabre from them 0725190928_HDR.jpg 0725190928a_HDR.jpg

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in CT and used them a couple times. I used their Windsor location around the corner from Bradley airport. I'm only a few minutes away from that location so the couple times i did buy from there i went and picked the tires up so i cannot comment on their delivery. I suspect you'll be fine though

XCELLR8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got a set of wheels and tires for the daughters car and had no issues. Everything was there all I had to do was bolt them on.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
They're a top tire distributor, but you need to check who they've set up as installers in your area. I don't use them because they only have a few dinky shops in our huge metro area that are constantly booked. I use either a mobile tire install service who's pricing beats Tire Rack's, or Discount Tire I think beats Tire Rack for pricing and install sites.

When unsure which tire to get, I use Tire Rack's excellent rating system.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've ordered from them twice and both times everything went smoothly. Saved quite a but over the local tire shop.

Princeton_Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've purchased from TireRack before. Fast shipping and no issues. Over the years I've purchased online from others as well and never had issues with any of them.

I have discovered in recent years that some local tire shops want and need our business bad enough to compete with the online sellers. I've taken my online deals to a local shop here and they've actually beaten the price. If I ever have an issue with my tires these days, I've got someone I can talk to face to face without any guilt of where they came from and I feel quite sure the issue will get resolved quicker. Try tacking your online order to a couple local, reputable tire shops before you order online. You might be surprised.

rvance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pent 3.6
I have bought from Tire Rack twice, both times tires mounted on mags. No problems whatsoever.

pops lam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
No problem getting my tires during COVID. Went to a local Goodyear shop for mounting, but they didn’t have the appropriate size machine for alignment. Ended up going to the local Ram dealership.

FlyingA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016, 1992
Engine
HEMI 6.4, Cummins 12 valve
Give Mr. Wheel a look. I feel I got a fair deal on tires, rim, lugs and balanced.

BlackSheepRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m looking to buy tires and wheels from Tirerack.com and just looking for any any feedback from others that have bought from them wether good, bad or indifferent. Thanks.
ordered several times, fast and perfect every time. always ship direct and bolt 'em on myself. if you can change a flat you can do it yourself, and not have to worry about local installers. :)

jlevin75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've bought close to a dozen sets of tires and 2 sets of tires/wheel packages from tirerack. Both sets of tire/wheel packages included TPMS sensors pre-installed as well. Always gotten a better price than my mechanic could even including shipping and I usually have the tires shipped direct to the shop. Usually arrive in 2 days if available in a local warehouse. very happy with them.