to all 2013 ram 1500 and up with zone offroad lift please respond

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kurt7780

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
So I am looking to install the Zone 6 inch lift kit on my wifes 2013 ram 1500 4x4 crew cab. Everyone I talk to says to go with the zone because of better warranty and parts. I know all about the ball joint issue that the 2013 and models seem to have if the front end geometry is out of wack, and I sure as hell don't want to install anything or combination that would be unsafe. So here is the question to current owners of 13 and up models. Is it safe to run the zone kit with the 5" coils in the rear and then incorporate the bilstein 5100's set at 2.1 on these particular models with no issues? If I need to run the 3 inch coils in the rear and use just zone front kit that is not an issue but of course we all like to go as high as possible haha. I will also be running mayhem rampage wheels 20x10 with -25 offset and atturo trail blade xt tires. Any help from current owners would be a huge help. Please also let me know how the ride quality is and how many miles you have on your rig.

Jdperry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
:3681700201_eef6d1e2
So I am looking to install the Zone 6 inch lift kit on my wifes 2013 ram 1500 4x4 crew cab. Everyone I talk to says to go with the zone because of better warranty and parts. I know all about the ball joint issue that the 2013 and models seem to have if the front end geometry is out of wack, and I sure as hell don't want to install anything or combination that would be unsafe. So here is the question to current owners of 13 and up models. Is it safe to run the zone kit with the 5" coils in the rear and then incorporate the bilstein 5100's set at 2.1 on these particular models with no issues? If I need to run the 3 inch coils in the rear and use just zone front kit that is not an issue but of course we all like to go as high as possible haha. I will also be running mayhem rampage wheels 20x10 with -25 offset and atturo trail blade xt tires. Any help from current owners would be a huge help. Please also let me know how the ride quality is and how many miles you have on your rig.

I'm running the zone 6" w/5" rear and bilstein 5100's at 2.1 up front. I've had no issues. Put a few thousand miles on the truck since the lift and it's been great. I will be running fuel maverick 20x10 -24 offset so it'll be the exact same setup just about

OP
OP
K

kurt7780

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
when you get a chance could you please post a pic of your truck so my wife can see how it looks? thanks

|

|

Jdperry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here's a pic, I haven't ordered the new wheels/tires yet as I'm leaving to west Texas for work. This is a pic of right after I got the lift done, still had the level blocks up front so with the bilsteins is sits the same just rides a lot better. These are 20x9 and 33x12.5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,456