Tow Hooks Unavailable till June?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rzims

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
So, I've been shopping online and even called a couple of local dealers all with the same result.
They all tell me that the front tow hooks are backordered due to a supplier change and can't even be ordered until June?

Anyone else run in to this issue? Tow Hooks seem like a pretty basic part and shouldn't be that hard to find..

NY_Sparky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm in the same boat. I found a few retailers that don't list them as "back ordered", and I actually ordered a set... and a couple of days later got refunded. I also tried the mopar site directly, where you can search for them, and get to the order page, where it will fail for some unclear reason (probably because the system knows it can't deliver).

Bummer to have to wait until AFTER winter to get tow hooks, but seems like where we are. I expect it probably won't be quite that long, but time will tell.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I hope that doesn't include new build trucks. I have them ordered on my new truck that was built last week and just waiting on delivery.

Red

Steve Karolek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HO
I hope that doesn't include new build trucks. I have them ordered on my new truck that was built last week and just waiting on delivery.

Red

I'm thinking we couldn't get to D1 status and have the build sequenced without the hooks being available for new trucks. I ordered chrome hooks...

OP
OP
rzims

rzims

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
ended up ordering them on ebay...supposed to deliver tomorrow