Help requested - 2023 Warlock - front tow hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whissong

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
Hi everyone, i am new to the group, thanks for letting me join. I have read the threads already but I guess I did not see the answers. Just bought a 2023 Warlock and i have searched the internet for front tow hooks for the truck. Confusion around 1) its a rebel front end, - does that mean i should be searching for a rebel solution for the right hooks? 2) its a classic ram so should i be searching for that ? The closest i can come to finding something is for years of range - for example 08'-19' for classic ram. I have called the major distributors and they say they don't know. Can someone please let me know what is needed to find the right set up for this truck. thank you all.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
Those linked above are correct. Your 4th Generation truck is built on the Classic DS platform so when searching for parts be sure to follow those notes.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and welcome to the Forum!
Thanks,
-Benny

KingEnder13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How difficult is installation? Are there any vids or guides for the warlock available? Been eyeing these for a while

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How difficult is installation? Are there any vids or guides for the warlock available? Been eyeing these for a while

Try the search function in the upper right hand corner and/or on YouTube.