Tow mirror help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chedched

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My wife purchased some aftermarket mirrors for my birthday. The passenger side was fine but the driver's side didn't adjust right out of the box. I got a replacement from the Amazon seller she got it from. The new one has worked for about 4 months and I have a new problem.

I folded the mirror in to eat at Sonic and when I went leave, the mirror will not "settle" into position. Has anyone had this issue before? I removed the access cover at the bottom where the mirror pivots but couldn't do anything there. Anyone know how to take this apart or if it possible to?

The only reason I'm asking is because the company says they will not warranty this one. They say I've had it too long but the mirror manufacturer (kool-vue) i believe has a 12/12 warranty. I will address this but am wondering if there is anything I can do to correct the issue...