Track Bar Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rhett59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I installed an adjustable track bar on my 2003 Ram 3500 4wd to center the axle with the truck after a level lift. I installed it a few years ago after the bushings went bad in the newer style non-adjustable track bar (newer meaning it wasn't the old death wobble bar).

Well, my bushings were shot about 2 months ago, so I replaced them with a polyurethane style from Moog. I'm already starting to feel the slack in the steering you feel with bad/worn bushings.

My question is, are there any more permanent bushings on the market? I've seen there are companies that have bronze and aluminum bushings available, just not for my application. I was wondering if it might be worth it to have some custom made. If I were to get them custom made, what are the dimensions the normal bushings to get them made? Unless of course, someone knows a company that makes them already!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!