Trade my 2018 for a 2022 Power Wagon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
How do you keep guns away from crazy people and criminal types if we could digger that out we would have it beat I was taught a gun is a tool it doesn’t become a weapon until you use it as one same as a knife or hammer

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yeah it’s hard. I just filled out a back ground for when I bought my 22 mag. #beavergun. It’s a joke. Now it’s going to take a lot more than that. You’ll basically need a psychiatrist to weed the crazy people out. And honestly are they going to get a gun the legal way anyways. I’m an Leo so I’ve got a little experience with crazy. Haha

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
I have had several sets of Toyo AT2,s MTs, AT3's and RT's. I have a tire addiction. C/T's were one of those tires that just have never been on my radar altho I know they are good tires and would be better on the winter roads than either MTs or RTs

This morning our family's Chevrolet Tahoe with the Duratrac tires got into a head on collision within a remote section of Wyoming in winter conditions. One fatality in the oncoming pickup which had spun out. Both the Tahoe and pickup were destroyed. Having 3PMSF rated tires sometimes makes no difference.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Down the Tubes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
This morning our family's Chevrolet Tahoe with the Duratrac tires got into a head on collision within a remote section of Wyoming in winter conditions. One fatality in the oncoming pickup which had spun out. Both the Tahoe and pickup were destroyed. Having 3PMSF rated tires sometimes makes no difference.
Man, I hope you guys are ok! Sorry to hear about the other guy.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Man, I hope you guys are ok! Sorry to hear about the other guy.
Crushed knee cap on our family's driver whom was the sole occupant from the engine coming into the cab. 5 MPH or something less than 5 MPH on our vehicle per the Black Box on impact.

The other vehicle was going 70 MPH on impact per the Black Box and was also the sole occupant. Might have suffered a heart attack prior to impact due to no signs of injury. Sorry too about the other guy.

Last edited: