TSP (Texas speed performance) longtube stainless headers, has anyone run them, performance, fit, finish. Im considering these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daktoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
TSP (Texas speed performance) longtube stainless headers, has anyone run them, performance, fit, finish. Im considering these, any feedback would be appreciated

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
TSP (Texas speed performance) longtube stainless headers, has anyone run them, performance, fit, finish. Im considering these, any feedback would be appreciated
Haven't had anything to do with their truck headers,but have installed them on a 6.4 Charger,and the quality of their car long tubes is pretty decent,i'd expect the same thing to apply to their truck long tubes

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Camaro world ranks them as solid budget options. Fit and finish isn't top shelf, but they work.

OP
OP
D

Daktoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They're $1000 cheaper than ARH, I know the old saying you get what u pay for...good isn't cheap and cheap isn't good, but sometimes you find an exception. Hoping these are the exception. They are stainless and 2" primaries.

OP
OP
D

Daktoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haven't had anything to do with their truck headers,but have installed them on a 6.4 Charger,and the quality of their car long tubes is pretty decent,i'd expect the same thing to apply to their truck long tubes
Thanks, leaning towards them

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
They're $1000 cheaper than ARH, I know the old saying you get what u pay for...good isn't cheap and cheap isn't good, but sometimes you find an exception. Hoping these are the exception. They are stainless and 2" primaries.
They list them as 2",but supposedly in real life they're 1 7/8". I wouldn't be too worried about them,even the cheap ebay headers aren't all that bad from most reports.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Funny enough I was just looking at this today…

ARH vs Texas Speed LT Headers

Here’s a link from High Performance Rams FB page comparing them.
Matt is a bit biased towards TSP though,he sells ARH not TSP ;) These days you can't get ARH's,so they're basically a moot point,doesn't matter if they're any good or not,if you can't get them,they're junk,lol. You're stuck with what ever header you can get your hands on

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Matt is a bit biased towards TSP though,he sells ARH not TSP ;) These days you can't get ARH's,so they're basically a moot point,doesn't matter if they're any good or not,if you can't get them,they're junk,lol. You're stuck with what ever header you can get your hands on
I ordered a set of ARH headers on January 20, I should see them any day now

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I ordered a set of ARH headers on January 20, I should see them any day now
3 months and counting doesn't really make them available does it ,plus you don't have them yet. You might be very optimistic on timeline :waytogo: :Big Laugh:

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure if you clicked on the comments but there’s dimensions of primaries and close up view of inside the collector.
nope, thats would be akin to reading the writing on the bathroom wall and including that in the advise you got from the shop

i only read the 5 lines in the articles (or whatever it is called) and saw a grand total of 4 pictures

I'm guessing you don't know who Matt Fikac is then :rolleyes:

nope, doesnt ring a bell
sounds polish, for what thats worth

3 months and counting doesn't really make them available does it ,plus you don't have them yet. You might be very optimistic on timeline :waytogo: :Big Laugh:

thats exactly the point i was trying to illustrate.

Black1500Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
nope, thats would be akin to reading the writing on the bathroom wall and including that in the advise you got from the shop

i only read the 5 lines in the articles (or whatever it is called) and saw a grand total of 4 pictures

nope, doesnt ring a bell

OR perhaps what you did would be akin to only reading the cover of a book because you never heard of the author.

SMH

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

nope, doesnt ring a bell

Maybe read the comments,then look up who Fikac is.
Matts done more for the hi-po truck world then anybody else has,and knows how to make the trucks fast more then most.
BTW he's the owner of Moes Performance,unless you've been under a rock for the last 10 years,you should know the name Moes.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OR perhaps what you did would be akin to only reading the cover of a book because you never heard of the author.

SMH

if you want to go with a book analogy, how this fakebook page is set up is more like someone writing a few lines on the a legal pad, then writing a few more on the back of a cereal box, the a few lines in the dust on top of the refrigurator, and then expect me to clean up his house and try to put it all together, thats just not going to happen
Maybe read the comments,then look up who Fikac is.
Matts done more for the hi-po truck world then anybody else has,and knows how to make the trucks fast more then most.
BTW he's the owner of Moes Performance,unless you've been under a rock for the last 10 years,you should know the name Moes.

that Matt, sure, ive chatted with him once or twice

does he happen to have this "article" on Moes website or is it all just as organized as the fakebook page?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
if you want to go with a book analogy, how this fakebook page is set up is more like someone writing a few lines on the a legal pad, then writing a few more on the back of a cereal box, the a few lines in the dust on top of the refrigurator, and then expect me to clean up his house and try to put it all together, thats just not going to happen

does he happen to have this "article" on Moes website or is it all just as organized as the fakebook page?
If you want to build a quick truck,you're better off hanging around the facebook pages,like High Performance Rams / Tuned Rams etc. then here,lol.
BTW Matt has been doing a pile of parts testing lately,and has his results of what works posted on those 2 pages.You might want to rethink your ideas about facebook,as he's not posting his results here,and i don't think he's posting them on his site either. But he's been testing most of the common bolt-on parts lately,and is a good source for information,on what works and what doesn't.

Black1500Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

The analogy was more about discounting a source of information because one has a prejudice on the media or title or the unknown.

So much ignorance in the world is due to people’s close minded thinking.

One can decide for themselves after being receptive of said information through their own analysis and additional research if the topic is beyond their scope of expertise, to decide if something has merit.

Or not, it’s also a right in America to remain ignorant, so who am I to say what’s best for each individual.

I was just sharing information on the thread topic.

Last edited: