Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin Steffey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello Ram Family,

I am looking for a tuner that will work for my 2017 Dodge Ram 1500. Anyone have one laying around they want to part ways with???

Thank you,

Dustin

appzattak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello Ram Family,

I am looking for a tuner that will work for my 2017 Dodge Ram 1500. Anyone have one laying around they want to part ways with???

Thank you,

Dustin
Do you already have an unlocked PCM? If not you'll need that also.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dustin Steffey

Dustin Steffey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No I don't....I don't even know where to begin lol any help and guidance to get me where I need to be would be good

markusaf81

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello Ram Family,

Thank you,

Dustin
I have a Diablo Sport Intune for sale, I don't know about your PCM stuff though...mine was a 2014 so I didn't have to worry about it. Send me a PM if interested

OP
OP
Dustin Steffey

Dustin Steffey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
which intune? also good point I dunno what to do with my PCM I wonder if they can help me unlike the PCM

markusaf81

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
which intune? also good point I dunno what to do with my PCM I wonder if they can help me unlike the PCM

I have the InTune I-1000-DCX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

I'd recommend the I2 or I3 programmer. As far as unlocking your PCM it can be done. You just have to pull it out of your truck and send it to Diablosport or possibly one of the tuners, such as Hemifever.

But while that PCM is out of the vehicle it can't be driven, which is why folks get the unlocked PCM from the tuner company at the same time they get the programmer.

Then you have a choice to keep your old one to plug into the truck for those vendor visits or use it as a core trade to reduce the cost of the unlocked PCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.