Turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A

abraxasowner

When I bought my 2013 truck in December neither the mirror turn signals nor purple lamps worked. Found a faulty puddle lamp lens on the driver's side and ordered replacement mirrors for both sides from Amazon. Lo and behold they were made in China and after installation found they vibrated like a dog ******** peach seeds. Sent em back, got my refund. Anybody know a source for a good set that enables outer turn signals and puddle lamp without rewiring?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Contact Benny at All Mopar Parts in vendor section. Will set you up with OEM

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you verified that you are getting power to the lights, it’s possible a previous owner upgraded the mirrors to have those lights but did not program the computer to enable them. In which case you would not get any power to the lights.

OP
OP
A

abraxasowner

Program the computer? Man I'm not dumb but other than a LAUNCH CRP123X OBDII scanner I'm without the capability to do any programming for something like that. Thanks for the response but that's over my head and I'll admit it. I'm just an old fart trying to get by in my limited capacity and stay in business. No rudeness or smart stuff meant.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Program the computer? Man I'm not dumb but other than a LAUNCH CRP123X OBDII scanner I'm without the capability to do any programming for something like that. Thanks for the response but that's over my head and I'll admit it. I'm just an old fart trying to get by in my limited capacity and stay in business. No rudeness or smart stuff meant.
AlphaOBD isn't that hard. Just initially capture the full list of your stock settings so you can back up if needed. See post 12,131 in this thread. https://www.ramforum.com/threads/alfaobd.123982/