UCA’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FireCaptain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l etorque
Hello,
I have a 2021 Rebel, no air ride, that I am going to install the Bilstein 5100’s on the front to level the truck out. I was considering replacing the UCA’s at the same time since I will have everything torn down. I am looking to keep the ride of the truck similar to stock, just looking to raise the front. Anyone do something similar and have a suggestion on which UCA I should go with? Happy Friday!
Jeff

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Zone UCA if they make em for the 21s

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
4th gen UCA's do fit the 5th gen. Nothing has changed in that regards. They're still the same mounts. Have no idea why vendors wont update their listing. Kind of silly if you ask me. Maybe they get to change the paint scheme or the color on the bushings then say it's for 20 or 21's :)

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with the BDS UCAs since I put the BDS 6" coil-over kit on my truck. However, as @daveray9 listed - the Zone UCA woudl suffice and is a cheaper version but made by the same company. The moog ball-joints on the BDS kits have been having sporadic issues with breaking off but I haven't had a problem with mine. I do like the way mine look and they are beefy, however, the idea that mine could break is on my mind every time I drive my truck. Just my thoughts.