UCA's Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DontDodgeItRAMit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hello everyone, I recently installed a 3inch strut spacer. sits about a 10th an inch high in the front right now with alignment being pretty bad due to it just being installed on my 2018 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4. I had 33inch tires on there and have just ordered 35s going on the oem 20 inch black wheels, and ive read many thing about the uppers that they should be replaced and shouldn't. I dont do extreme offroading but do go down to my ranch quite often but no serious offroading conditions there other than mud and a few bumps here and there. I drive the highway every day to get to work so thats where my mileage goes to. Ive been questioning about replacing them in the future and just need some suggestions on what i should do and if i should, would be great to lead me to some averagely priced options and some more information about them. Thank you.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
You did 3” top spacers ? Jesus, what do your shaft angles look like ? Did it align correctly ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Freedom offroad just came up with UCAs for these truck. Give them a try.
FO-D709FU, call them and see if you can get a introductory price. They have an Amazon store but I don't see them listed in there yet.

OP
OP
D

DontDodgeItRAMit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
You did 3” top spacers ? Jesus, what do your shaft angles look like ? Did it align correctly ?

Everything looks good to me as of right now, haven't really taking a great deep look at it but only hard problem that occurred was connecting the strut back to the lower, took some prying and some patience but made it work.

OP
OP
D

DontDodgeItRAMit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Freedom offroad just came up with UCAs for these truck. Give them a try.
FO-D709FU, call them and see if you can get a introductory price. They have an Amazon store but I don't see them listed in there yet.
Thanks for the suggestion, price is actually in a good range. I'll look around and check prices for it and may go with those, majority of things ive seen are $500-600 plus or 150 under.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Get the alignment right, or it will cost you a fortune in tires ...

OP
OP
D

DontDodgeItRAMit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yeah, my buddy hooked me up before the level with 33s and once we put it on, theres so much room in there makes them look like 30s. So we just ordered 295/65s and going to swap them for it and they come in on monday, then getting the alignment.

Last edited: