UConnect Frozen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwinburn72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2019 Ram Limited and the UConnect has frozen twice in the last week while I driving. Nothing on the screen worked. Shutting the vehicle off and restarting did nothing. When it happened last week, I disconnected the battery and that fixed the issue at the time. The same thing happened today. I did not have time to mess with the battery today, and this really should not be the solution anyway. This technology is unreliable most of the time IMO since I have had ongoing issues with the hotspot since I have had the truck for which the dealer says the issue is that my iphone 11 is not supported but the kids have other devices which are supported and none of us can connect.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution outside of the dealership since they did not have a resolution the first time around?

bruce bethard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im having issues with my 12" not responding to touch after vehicle is started. It magically starts responding 5-15 minutes after starting the vehicle. Ive had my 2020 Ram limited in to the dealer 3 times and ultimately had the radio replaced. I still have the same issue with radio. Another trip to dealer.