Uconnect Update Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skillzzs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
My uconnect system requested to complete an update today. My 2500 Limited now has a new “Bed Lowering” feature. Anyone know what else changed?

dc73pdsgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L e-torque
I did the update and as of last night my satellite service was gone from the radio.... also climate controls through the 12 inch display were not working.

dc73pdsgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L e-torque
Just checked my system and all is well... working normally again....

KG5TUD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My uconnect system requested to complete an update today. My 2500 Limited now has a new “Bed Lowering” feature. Anyone know what else changed?
Well my 1500 Bighorn it added an app called market where you can make reservations, pay for parking, ect. Wish they would add hotels to market.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

13ram1500crew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Does anybody know if these updates happen automatically for us Canadian owners as well?

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Lost my SiriusXM presets but it left the favorites so it was an easy job to restore them. I also now have album art on the music channels I listen to. I'll need more time to tell what the other changes are.

Last edited:

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I did the update and as of last night my satellite service was gone from the radio.... also climate controls through the 12 inch display were not working.
Hi dc73pdsgt, I completely understand your concerns; to clarify, have you had a chance to have your concerns formally diagnosed by your dealer?
Rob
RamCares

clays laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Got my automatic update in Canada.. nice to not have to do the usb thing anymore

BTRKY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
5.7L HEMI V8
After the update, the song information no longer shows up on the gauge cluster. Now it only shows the station name. Anyone else see this occurring?

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
After the update, the song information no longer shows up on the gauge cluster. Now it only shows the station name. Anyone else see this occurring?

Hello BTRKY,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. To clarify, have you brought this to the attention of your servicing dealer? Please follow up with us at your earliest convenience so we can determine how to assist you further.
Laura
RamCares