uConnect Wiring Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

La Ramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2013 Laramie 1500 with 8.4 uConnect screen.

Does anyone have the wiring diagram that goes from the battery to the uConnect screen?
When I turn the truck on, the screen stays blank and the AC is only blowing air from the upper vents near the windshield.
I have people saying it’s the uConnect module, and others saying it is the multimedia unit.

I want to walk through the diagram to troubleshoot the components one at a time.

terry9999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2020 RAM 1500 Hemi Longhorn E-Torque. Lots of misc. sporadic issues with radio based uconnect systems. Battery died while away for 3 weeks. Battery tested good multiple times. During subsequent 2 months battery died repeatedly. Eventually the uconnect system (heater controls, radio, gps) all completely failed to work. Dealer identified water leak at rear windshield resulted in wet canbuss connections below 48 volt battery behind rear seat. Dealer replaced rear windshield and dried canbuss connections. Radio based systems continued to fail and battery continued to drain. Dealer performed deep sleep cycle and reset of radio and IP cluster restoring full function to radio systems.