USB hub for the 5th gen rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drogon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So the Ram version I got was an earlier production model and the package that I have did not include the read USB hub. Does anyone know wher eI can purchase that hub separate and just install it myself?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
You can buy the hubs on e Bay or most auto part stores! There are several threads on here about installing them. WELCOME to the group

rango10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wish there was an oem option for rear usb in the 4th gen rams.

Congrats on your 2019 Ram!

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

TcRoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can buy the hubs on e Bay or most auto part stores! There are several threads on here about installing them. WELCOME to the group

As dumb as it sounds im not finding anything for the 2019 ,, any links ?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
As dumb as it sounds im not finding anything for the 2019 ,, any links ?
Sorry I didn't see you have a 19. If I do find any I will post, Not sure of the changes between the years but if all you want is a USB/Charge port I think it would be just getting power to it !

OP
OP
D

Drogon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry I didn't see you have a 19. If I do find any I will post, Not sure of the changes between the years but if all you want is a USB/Charge port I think it would be just getting power to it !

I wouldnt mind that part. I can get the power there, I just wanted to have that nice factory look. I have tried ebay and FCA/Mopar etc and still no dice. Ebay has some for the 2018 and 17s but nothing for the 19s just yet.

OP
OP
D

Drogon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I tried. Nothing came up. I will not give up! Thanks for the warm welcome and thank you for your service!