Used every $100??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattyd926

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I found a used Ecm for a EcoDiesel on eBay for $100. Is this a normal price for a used ecm or is this a deal? Should I trust a used ecm. It comes with a 30 day warranty so it’s not like they can send me a blank one . Help please

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Seems Like a good deal I ususlly pay in The 300 Range. For used pcm/ecu just check out his other items, he might be a wrecker or Something. How are the reviews. PayPal is also a great guarantee with the buyer protection so I would personally buy it and try.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sounds pretty cheap to me????????? If it sounds too good to be true---it usually is.
Jay

Jessica Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PayPal is also a great guarantee with the buyer protection so I would personally buy it and try.
Paypal's buyer protection is extremely limited. Last time I disputed, all they verified is that something was sent, that's all they care about. Whether its broken, an empty box, a mixed up order with someone else's name on the packing slip is not their problem, and buyer pays the return shipping either way... even back to China using full tracking at exorbitant expense.

If using paypal, I now only use the credit card option in paypal, as credit card disputes are WAY easier than paypal disputes.