Using the "Build It" tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreggF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
We are considering a 1500 Bighorn 4x4 with the v8 Hemi which will be used as and everyday vehicle and to eventually tow a travel trailer. When using the "build it" tool on the website, is the information for the some of the package options (towing, etc.) the full detail or are there other things that would be included but just don't show? For folks who've "built" using the website, how did the truck you actually got compare with what you built? When you got your truck, did you check your truck build (https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing) against what you'd configured and found there were things there you hadn't realized you were getting?

Thanks in advance.

Cactusmonkey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
We built the 1500 longhorn in August so it was early in the 2021 year. The truck came exactly as we built it. Could not be happier with it. Good luck hope you find it good as well.

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Same here. I built the truck, sent the build sheet to the dealer and got exactly what I ordered.

Arvid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Same here, built it august ordered august 26 was here early November.
Exactly as ordered couldn’t be happier.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Got just what I ordered and none of the stuff I didn't want. It's the best way I think to get a truck the way you want it. Mine took seven weeks from order to delivery.

Red

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got just what I ordered and none of the stuff I didn't want. It's the best way I think to get a truck the way you want it. Mine took seven weeks from order to delivery.

Red

Not to mention it doesn't sit on the lot for months with who knows who driving it. Comes off the truck, goes through delivery setup and they hand you the keys!

Arvid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I also like how in the window sticker it and this truck was built specifically for you

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Yep, my build was exactly what I took delivery of.