utah used trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottyk100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Im seeing lots of used 2017-2018 2500 Laramie low mile trucks that were originally title/sold in Utah by Graff. Does anyone know service use of these trucks, where/who there sold to? Thanks

NewBlackDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Im seeing lots of used 2017-2018 2500 Laramie low mile trucks that were originally title/sold in Utah by Graff. Does anyone know service use of these trucks, where/who there sold to? Thanks

Graff or Garff? Ken Garff is a really big group of dealerships here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ah, the "Utah" trucks. looked at a couple before. They are fleet lease vehicles that were probably used in oil field, mining industry. I passed on the ones I saw. Low miles but high idles times, rust on the under carriage. Look it over very closely if you are thinking of buying one.

bigbuck92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Theres a guy here in st louis where I bought my truck from he goes out to arizona new mexico dry states buys fleet trucks for super cheap from auctions then brings them back here for a good profit... So maybe same idea?